- Ask them if they can be available during your wedding day. If they’re booked you might have to find another photographer at the last minute!
- Another question would be is if they have any experience. If so, ask them if you can see any past wedding photo albums of their work. Having a good idea of their vision of creativity will help you decide if you will indeed like what they have to offer.
- Know your photographer’s personality. Your photographers vibe when you first meet them should give you an idea of how they will be when they take your pictures during your wedding. If you have a moody photographer with no personality, expect to receive forced pictures.
- What type of equipment do they use and how up to date are they? and if they have backup equipment.
- Ask them for a list of references from other weddings to get a feel of what past couples have experienced.
- Also if your wedding is a destination spot, ask if you have to cover their traveling fees. How many hours will they be at your wedding? Will they need additional payment if they stay longer to shoot photos?
- Open questions up to your photographer. Do they need any information about your wedding that you need to tell them?
Wow your wedding guests even more before the wedding by using WedTexts. Have an iPhone? Download our app at http://http://apple.co/1no8RMq. WedTexts, scheduled text messages for a worry free wedding day! Create your FREE account today at www.wedtexts.com.