We are less than one month from Valentine’s day, which means engagement season is coming to an end. So to help all of you still thinking about or planning your engagement proposal, we have compiled a list of companies that can make your proposal easier and/or more memorable!
1) Want to make your proposal special, but you’re not exactly sure how. Proposal-Ideas.com allows you to buy one of their proposal packages off the shelf. Your significant other never has to know! http://www.proposal-ideas.com/
2) Using RingCam is arguably the easiest and most intimate way to relive your proposal forever. You can rent a ring box with a video camera attached to it from RingCam. Before you propose you turn on the camera, and it catches the entire proposal up close and personal. Once your done proposing either upload and edit the video yourself or they can do it for you! Learn more at http://www.ringcam.com/
3) Paparazzi Proposals is a nationwide proposal photography company. It is easy to find a local photographer to snap pics while you’re down on one knee popping the question. If needed, they can also help you plan your proposal! https://www.paparazzi-proposals.com/
4) The Bouqs is the World’s Most Geniune Floral Experience! They are an online flower shop that is definitely worth checking out! Any flowers you buy will be cut the day you order them and shipped directly from the farm, which means you get a fresher bouquet! https://www.thebouqs.com/en/
5) If are the note or poem writing type, then consider a handmade card from Papyrus! http://www.papyrusonline.com/
6) Because I love New Orleans, this company has to get thrown in! If you are going to propose in The Big Easy and need any help, consider reaching out to Project Proposal Nola. They can help plan your proposal in the New Orleans area – http://projectproposalnola.com/
7) No proposal would be complete without a gorgeous ring! There are countless local and national chain jewelry stores that you can buy your engagement ring from. To help with your shopping check out out http://raymondleejewelers.net/ and http://www.laurenbjewelry.com/blog. If you know the style and size of the engagement ring you want to buy, both places ship nationwide!
FYI – If you are already living with your future spouse (and they open your mail from time to time) have everything that you order shipped to your office. You don’t want something you order to give away the secret!
As you’re planning your proposal, go ahead and sign up for WedTexts at www.wedtexts.com! It is free for any couple that signs up before March 1st (and you can always change your wedding date in our system). You can even send a text message to all your loved ones when he or she says yes!!!
Congratulations from all of us at WedTexts on your upcoming engagement!