Now it’s time for the best part of your wedding planning, your bachelorette party! Invite all your girls and have a night in or out on the town before you get hitched! It’s fun to get together and celebrate your engagement to your significant other. Here are 5 party game ideas to get your night started.
1. How Did you Meet Your Fiancé? Quiz : Before the party ask the bride and groom a couple of questions such as:
- How did you meet?
- What’s your partner’s favorite song/film/book?
- What’s your partner’s most annoying habit?
- If there was a fire what would your partner grab and save?
Take the answers from both the groom and bride and ask them what they think their partner would have answered. If you can film it or you can record it through Skype and show it at the bridal/groomsmen party.
2. Taste the cake! : What satisfies the palette? Use your bridal party as a poll to see what cake you should have at your wedding. Have a cake tasting test to see what goes and what doesn’t for your guests’ taste buds.
3. Popsicle Date Gift: Give each of your guest a popsicle stick and a permanent marker. Have them each come up with a different date idea to write on the popsicle stick. It’s a easy gift they can personally make for you and your fiancé for date nights. When you can’t decide what to do reach for a date idea from the date jar!
4. BRIDE/Bingo game: Make bingo game with Bridal wedding-themed pieces. Replace BINGO with BRIDE alongside the top margin. In the squares list facts relevant to the to-be-weds inside each. For example, one might be the name of the city where the couple is getting married or the place they got engaged.
5. I Have Never…: Drinking game where you ask your guest members have they ever done something. If they have they take a sip of wine. You’ll be surprised of what your guests have and haven’t done in their lives.
Wow your wedding guests even more before the wedding by using WedTexts for your bachelorette party! You can send scheduled text message invites to your guests. Have an iPhone? Download our app at http://apple.co/lno8RMq. Create your FREE account today at www.wedtexts.com.