David and I were married on April 7, 2017 at Fearrington Village in Pittsboro, NC. We always knew we wanted our wedding to be a whole weekend experience, so we had events spanning over three days. We had a fairly intimate wedding, with only 80 guests, and the majority of them were from out of state or city.
Because we had many events, and because our guests were unfamiliar with the area, we wanted to be able to keep them easily updated with times and addresses. WedTexts was the perfect way to engage with our guests all weekend. I am also very detail oriented, so WedTexts very much appealed to my meticulous nature.
WedTexts ended up being even easier to use than I imagined, and our guests absolutely loved it – we kept hearing how helpful and cool our guests found it! I had all of our texts set up well in advance, so when the weekend began, I didn’t even have to think about it. Additionally, it was super easy to send last minute texts.
At the end of the reception, we had planned for our shuttles to bring our guests downtown to a strip of bars, but hadn’t decided where exactly we would meet. While on the shuttle, David and I chose a bar and sent a text through the WedTexts App – I was so worried that no one would know where to go, but thanks to WedTexts, everyone was there and the fun continued! It was a magical and love filled weekend!
Congrats again Arielle and David!!!!!
Getting married soon? Or know someone who is? Effortlessly communicate with your wedding guests by creating your free account today at www.wedtexts.com.
- Wedding Dress: Blush by Hayley Paige, purchased at Tre Bella Bridal
- Photographer: Krystal Kast Photography
- Bride Makeup/Hair: Joanne May
- Wedding Party Makeup: Joanne May
- Wedding Party Hair: Lula Hair and Makeup
- Invitations/Menus: Color Me Carla
- Vow Calligraphy: Milk and Honeycomb
- Flowers: Mary at Fearrington Village
- Food: Fearring Village
- Planning: Gilda at Fearrington Village
- Photobooth: ZimZoom Photobooth
- DJ: Jim Unger, Ninety-Nine Entertainment
- Videographer: Thomas Blake
- Officiant: Rev. Dr. Romie Palladino