For those of you out there wanting to use WedTexts but unsure of how exactly to do so, here are some of the ways others have used it to help ease the stress of their wedding day.
1) When a flood interfered with our original wedding, we had to find a new ceremony and reception location in a matter of just 2 days. WedTexts saved the day by letting us easily communicate the new information to all our guests via a single text message. It saved us the huge hassle of calling each guest one by one or relying on a phone tree which would have been both exhausting and unreliable
– Blair (Bride – Columbia, SC)
2) There were many things going on in the hotel that I got married. WedTexts made it very easy to communicate with the wedding party. This was great because it gave me one less thing to worry about.
– Becca (Bride – Philadelphia, PA)
3) Although New Orleans feels like a second home to my husband and me, it was a “destination” for most of our guests! This added an additional level of stress to our wedding planning. Since many of our guests had never been to New Orleans, I was worried about them knowing how to navigate the city and make it to all of our wedding events. WedTexts was perfect for this, as we were able to send google maps links to all of our guests so they knew exactly where to go for each of our wedding events!
– Kelly (Bride – New Orleans, LA)
4) My wife and I had a lot of events planned for our wedding (casino night, rehearsal, brunch, cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception) and thanks to WedTexts we were able to focus on those events and not worry about reminding our guests about when and where they had to be.
-Brian (Groom – Chula Vista, CA)
5) Typically at weddings I have no clue where I need to be or when. I typically have to rely on other guests to keep me informed. WedTexts is a huge lifesaver. I did not have to worry about keeping up with any papers, trying to find the couple’s wedding website or rely on other guests to know event details.
– Matt (Guest – Memphis, TN)
6) Our guests loved WedTexts! Even though we’d sent details about the weekend in the mail and posted them on our wedding website, we found that our guests really appreciated being sent reminders as we approached the big day. We got tons of compliments on using WedTexts throughout our wedding weekend.
– Jon (Groom – New Orleans, LA)
7) The thing I loved most about WedTexts was that we were able to schedule a message to remind guests of the last bus leaving the hotel for the ceremony! All of our guests were on time, which made for an amazing start to my wedding day.
– Gretchen (Litchfield, CT)
8) While I’m realistic and knew that everything wouldn’t be 100% perfect on my wedding weekend, WedTexts was a fantastic and a great 21st century solution to minimizing that risk and ensuring all went smoothly. Our guests were reminded when and where events were, our wedding party was reminded when to get ready, and my rather large family was reminded when and where to take photos pre-wedding. I didn’t look at my phone once on my wedding day and focused instead on relaxing, celebrating, and soaking it all in.
– Julie (Bride – New Orleans, LA)
Planning your own wedding? Sign up for our email list to receive occasional tips and tricks for planning your wedding!